Google Ads – Campaign
Our “Google Ads – Campaign” product is one of our best seller.
Did Covid-19 hurt your business? Do you need to quickly get more customers and sales to counter your loss? Then this offer is the one you’re looking for.
We know Google advertising is effective and yield great results. But we understand if you don’t want to spend $1000 each month on a monthly retainer contract. You want to try it first, to see if this is a viable advertising solution for your activity. That’s why we created this all inclusive “Google Ads – Campaign” package, hassle free !
One flat fee – All-inclusive – No lock-in contacts – No management fee – No percentage of ad spend – No hidden fees.
How it works:
- After you purchase this product, we will contact you in order to understand your expectations and define your intentions (get more calls, increase visits to your store, drive people to your website, etc.).
- Then we will create the Google ad campaign according to the goals you set.
- Then we will create a specific audience to target: Go global or stay local. you decide where you want to show ads, and we’ll get them in front of the right people.
- We will create a couple of different ads, including different texts (and images when applicable): we need to create a few variations in order to have better results and performance. After a few days, we will only keep the best performing ad, until the end of the campaign.
- We launch the campaign as soon as possible, or at a specific date of your choosing.
- The campaign runs until all the budget is consumed. Never pay more than your budget cap, and you can stop at any time.
- While the campaign is running, and also at the end of the campaign, we analyse the results.
- We share a report and some analytic data with you.
- We have a discussion about the outcome to make sure you’re happy with the results of the campaign.
- You decide if you want to try something else (e.g. Facebook Ads), or make another one shot Google ads campaign, or move to a monthly plan with more features. If you’re not happy you’re free to stop here, but we are very confident you’ll want to keep going advertising on Google.